Need to sell your old vehicle? At GB Vehicle Leasing, we can make part-exchanging your old vehicle for a new lease vehicle simple and straightforward. Leave behind the hassle of selling your vehicle as our experienced team help make this an easy and quick process for you.
Part exchange is also known as 'trading in' your old vehicle. Put simply, part exchanging through GB Vehicle Leasing refers to selling your old vehicle to us and we'll pay any equity due back to you. You can either keep this equity for yourself or use it as part or all of the initial payment for your new lease vehicle. The process couldn't be any easier!
During the initial enquiry stage, one of our leasing consultants will check if you're looking to sell your current vehicle and would like a no obligation, part-exchange price. If so, they will take some information about your current vehicle such as make, model, condition and mileage, in order to provide a quick valuation. If you decide to go ahead, we may ask for further details such as photos of the vehicle to ensure it's an accurate valuation. Once you've ordered your new vehicle (if you want to part exchange with GB Vehicle Leasing), we will arrange collection of your vehicle at a convenient time for you. GB Vehicle Leasing will settle any outstanding finance and pay any equity (due back to you) before your *initial payment/rental for the new lease is taken by the finance company.
*Most finance companies take your initial payment/rental around 10 days after delivery of your new vehicle. This gives GB Vehicle Leasing time to pay you any equity you're due.
In order to access the part exchange service, the following details are required:
- Several images of the outside and interior of the vehicle (especially any damage).
- An up to date settlement figure from the finance company for your vehicle (if it's still on finance) and the finance company's bank details. We may be able to obtain a settlement figure for you if it's with one of our panel of lenders.
At point of collection, we will need the following:
- A valid V5 form (logbook, unless this is held by the finance company).
- The vehicle's handbooks and evidence of its service history.
- Any spare keys you may have for the vehicle.
- Any accessories/parts that came with the vehicle such as locking wheel nuts and a parcel shelf.
Please note: If any accessories/parts that should be with the vehicle are not there upon collection, this can affect the confirmed price.
- GB Vehicle Leasing has access to the whole trader network in the UK.
- We're one of the very few brokers that will accept a part exchange. At GB Vehicle Leasing we want to make the leasing process as simple as possible for our customers. Therefore, we try our best to get the top price for your part exchange and no hidden costs are involved.
- Our team of valuation experts can provide a fast, no obligation valuation for your vehicle within hours.
- We can settle off any outstanding loans you may have taken out against the vehicle, which makes the process stress free for you.
- Free collection of the vehicle is arranged at a convenient time for you.
- Before the initial payment/rental for the new lease is taken, you'll receive any equity (due back to you) for your old vehicle.
Need help finding your ideal new vehicle? Take a look at our current car leasing deals and van leasing deals! Also, if you require a new vehicle ASAP, get in touch for more details about our in stock lease deals. All vehicles are limited stock so don’t miss out.