Why GB Vehicle Leasing?
We pride ourselves on providing our customer with exceptional levels of customer service that exceed the industry norm, reflected in our 5 star customer rating on Trustpilot. We invest in the very best individuals to give the best service.
Established in 2005 we have developed long-standing relationships with all leading manufacturers and work with the biggest funders in the UK including Leaseplan, Lex AutoLease, ALD Automotive, Arval, Santander and Hitachi. We are a Leaseplan Platinum Partner, member of the BVRLA and are regulated by the FCA.
Our success is down to our staff. We offer fantastic on-site facilities to create a great working environment including; a free gym and training facilities with showers, a games room, cafeteria, tuck shop, air-conditioned offices and plenty of secure parking.
Due to our considerable expansion, we are now looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual with a desire to sell and go that extra mile with a proven and successful sales record in the automotive industry.
- Promptly responding to online enquiries
- Identifying customers’ needs and offering and explaining suitable vehicles and methods of funding
- Sourcing vehicles and maximising cross-selling opportunities where possible
- Providing accurate quotations in a timely manner
- Providing the highest level of customer support ad managing ongoing customer service and renewal
Desired skills / experience
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles, and secure deals
- Self-motivation and adaptability
- Proactivity with a willingness to learn and improve
- Determination, diplomacy, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of selling business and personal contract hire and/or motor finance from a dealership, brokerage, finance company or manufacturer background
- IT and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficient
Our normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. This is a full-time permanent position. In return, we offer a very good basic salary, market leading on target bonus structure, and added benefits. OTE £35,000 - £60,000 pa. If you are interested in the above position and fit the criteria please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com.
As Junior Administrator you will be the first port of call for customers phoning or emailing with queries. This varied and fast-paced role requires someone with confidence and assertiveness when dealing with people and a can-do attitude whilst maintaining a customer focused outlook at all times.
- Answering calls, taking messages and responding to customer queries via email;
- Working closely with the sales team and credit control team;
- Ordering and progressing new vehicle orders;
- Submitting finance proposals;
- Generating contracts;
- Arranging deliveries;
- Raising invoices, and;
- General administrative duties.
Desired skills / experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivation, confidence and assertiveness
- A positive and customer-focused attitude
- Computer literate (including Microsoft Office)
Our normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. This is a full-time permanent position. In addition to working with a great team of people, benefits of working with with us include ongoing development and training and the opportunity of a long term career path. If you are interested in the above position and fit the criteria please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.