Are you an ambitious and talented individual with a passion for sales? Look no further! GB Vehicle Leasing is on the hunt for a Vehicle Leasing Consultant to join our team at our office in Bury.
Vehicle Leasing Consultant
Basic salary of £25,000 p/a.
Realistic OTE of £30,000 + in the first year, £40,000 + in the second year.
Must Have Customer Service Experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Full Time, Permanent Role
Bury, BL9 5BT
As a Vehicle Leasing Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Converting inbound sales enquiries into orders.
- Delivering the highest standards of customer care.
- Treating customers fairly and in-keeping with FCA rules.
- Achieving sensible and agreed sales targets.
- Maintaining and updating the client database.
- Maximising the chances of a sale at any given opportunity.
This position requires flexibility, as our schedule accommodates customers who may need to reach us outside of traditional business hours, including evenings and weekends. In order to achieve your full potential and maximise your earnings, you should be willing to go the extra mile. Office hours are 9am – 5.30pm
The Ideal Candidate
The role is particularly ideal for anybody with customer service or call centre experience – we will teach you how to translate these skills into earning potential.
To be eligible for this rewarding Vehicle Leasing Consultant role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should be a people person at heart, able to form warm relationships with customers to increase the chances of a sale.
- You should have experience of working in a customer service background – sales experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
- You should be tenacious and handle objections in a confident manner whilst working towards a sale.
- You should have strong, general commercial awareness.
- You should be an effective negotiator with the ability to influence and persuade others.
- You should be willing to increase your knowledge in sales, as we will look to train you up to becoming a fully qualified (FCA compliant) sales consultant over time.
- You must have a good head for figures (strong numerical skills, solid Maths GCSE).
- It is essential for you to possess exceptional IT skills and the capability to swiftly manipulate data across various systems.
- Attitude is as important as experience. We are seeking someone with a positive attitude for the job and the desire to succeed.
- You must have exceptional phone etiquette and demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with both business and individual customers.
- Above all be honest and transparent with all prospective clients.
- Generous basic salary and uncapped earning potential.
- 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays) a year.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Free Christmas party and other subsidised social events throughout the year.
- Free on-site gym.
- On-site cafeteria.
- Training provided to further your sales career.
- Options for hybrid working available after probationary period.
Why wait? – Apply Now
If you are interested in the above position and fit the criteria, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV with covering letter to [email protected].
You must be eligible to work in the UK.