Why Choose a Volkswagen Car?
Volkswagen was first established in 1937 and has become highly respected worldwide for producing high quality vehicles. However, choosing your new car is a big decision and it’s important to ensure you’re happy with it. Not sure if a VW is the right lease car for you? Well, here are just some of the main reasons to consider leasing a VW car.
1. Over the years, Volkswagen has developed a strong focus on producing quality vehicles. All VW cars are made with durable, high quality materials throughout, ensuring a comfortable drive.
2. A Volkswagen lease enables you to drive a highly recognised and desirable car. With advanced tech and features inside, it’s easy to see why Volkswagen cars are award-winning and well-liked. At GB Vehicle Leasing, we have highly competitive rates on Volkswagen lease deals. Contact us today to discover your VW lease.
3. The Volkswagen range includes a great mix of both cars and commercial vehicles. As for VW cars, from the ever-popular VW Golf to the Passat Estate, Volkswagen has a car to suit everyone. In particular, Volkswagen has a fantastic selection of SUVs, such as the VW Tiguan and VW T-Roc. As the surge in demand for SUVs continues, these VW models remain popular cars to lease.
4. For the environmentally conscious, Volkswagen has a great selection of electric cars available at reasonable prices. The VW ID.4 and VW e-Golf are just two of the most popular electric cars in the Volkswagen car range. These all-electric VW cars with advanced technology are an excellent choice for lease customers interested in electric car leasing.
5. Volkswagen cars are well-known to be reliable, often offering better reliability than other rivals. Volkswagen offer a 3 years or up to 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) warranty with all new cars for peace of mind. Plus, all VW electric cars come with an eight years or 100,000 miles battery warranty.
6. With a factory order, you can really make this your ideal lease car by adding optional VW car accessories to suit you.
Popular Volkswagen Models
We've decided to put together a brief description of some of the most popular Volkswagen models to lease. Could one of these be your ideal new car?
1. First launched in 1974, the Volkswagen Golf has become VW’s flagship model and a great option for a family lease car. Now in its eighth generation, the Volkswagen Golf features advanced technology and connectivity like never before! Combine this with the cleaner engine options, and it’s easy to see why you would consider this as your next lease car. Volkswagen Golf leasing remains a popular option as it’s an affordable and practical hatchback, with a wide range of trim levels to choose from. For a sportier version, you might consider leasing the Golf R-Line with sporty refinement.
2. The new Volkswagen ID.4 is an all-electric SUV, with Volkswagen’s high-quality interior and packed with advanced technology. Compared to its ID.3 sibling, the VW ID.4, is bigger in size and much sleeker. In terms of range, the VW ID.4 is capable of up to 310 miles on one full charge (WLTP). As for the design, we think the ID.4 is trendy, as well as practical. Plus, the large boot space is a real bonus.
3. The Volkswagen T-Roc is a small SUV, sized between the VW T-Cross and VW Tiguan. A VW T-Roc lease offers you a practical SUV, with design clues from the popular Volkswagen Golf model. Available in a range of trims and engine options, this could be a great contender for you next Volkswagen lease. VW T-Roc leasing is a popular choice due to being a well-built vehicle with a bold exterior design and competitive lease rates through GB Vehicle Leasing.
So, the only question really left to ask is which Volkswagen model will you chose? Leasing a VW is straightforward and cost-effective. At GB Vehicle Leasing, our pricing team constantly monitors the market to ensure we offer the very best Volkswagen lease deals. To discuss car leasing, please call GB Vehicle Leasing on 0161 667 5338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.