Why Choose a Mazda Car?
Mazda’s history dates back over 100 years, although the company’s first passenger car – the R360 coupe, wasn’t produced until 1960. Over the years, Mazda has developed an excellent reputation as a global independent automotive company, producing mass numbers of vehicles. In this article, we take a look at some of the main reasons to consider a Mazda car. We hope this helps you to decide if a Mazda car is ideal for you.
1. Mazda cars are well-known to be reliable, often offering better reliability than other rivals. Mazda offer a 3 years or up to 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) warranty with all new cars for peace of mind. Plus, the electric Mazda MX-30 comes with an eight years or 100,000 miles battery warranty.
2. With SKYACTIV technology, Mazda’s smart engines combine both excellent driving dynamics and efficiency. This means Mazda cars are both fun to drive as well as economical.
3. Mazda clearly made safety paramount when designing their range of vehicles. All models offer high levels of safety for all occupants, making them highly desirable lease cars. With available i-ACTIVSENSE technology and high safety rankings, a Mazda car can be a great option. For example, the Mazda CX-30 has been rated five-stars by Euro NCAP, which includes an outstanding 99% score for Adult Occupant safety.
4. Mazda is renowned for producing high quality cars due to the quality craftsmanship. Mazda cars are made for modern life thanks to high-tech innovations and advanced safety features.
5. The Mazda range of practical SUVs offer an enjoyable driving experience. In particular, the Mazda CX-30 is considered highly versatile as a compact SUV, which is smaller than its sibling, the Mazda CX-5. With the growing demand for SUVs, these cars are proving particularly popular.
6. Alternatively, are you looking to lease a smaller car? Well, both the Mazda2 and Mazda3 are great options. As Mazda’s smallest model, the award-winning Mazda2 is agile for city driving, as well as providing excellent fuel economy. Take a seat in the Mazda2 and enjoy a comfortable, yet fun drive.
7. For the environmentally conscious, Mazda’s selection of electric cars is currently limited to the Mazda MX-30. That said, as the brand’s first all-electric vehicle, GB Vehicle Leasing think the new Mazda MX-30 is beautifully designed, with an excellent range of advanced safety features available. While its electric range isn’t as great as some rivals, it should still be sufficient enough for many drivers and rapid charging is available.
8. If you would prefer something sportier, The Mazda MX-5 is a two-seater convertible with a sporty elegance and excellent handling. This iconic sports car from Mazda has won many awards over the years and offers an impressive driving experience. This Mazda offers affordability unlike other rivals, as well as maintaining the sporty design and excellent performance of a sports car.
So, the only question really left to ask is which Mazda model will you choose? Leasing a Mazda car is straightforward and cost-effective. To discuss your options, please call GB Vehicle Leasing on 0161 667 5338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, click here to read our full review of the all-electric Mazda MX-30.